RadComm systems are easy to maintain and offer a year round operation…
For all your servicing and support enquiries, call 07702 955400 in the first instance.
RadComm systems are designed in a modular fashion to facilitate an easy exchange of parts and for repairs, should they be required. All the systems have been manufactured with premium quality components, robust hardware and in some cases heavy steel construction. The result is reliable, long lasting equipment.
With not only several years experience of these systems ourselves, but the back up of RadComm Europe for further technical advice on all aspects of RadComm equipment, we can ensure that your safe working is not compromised.
No interruptions in scrap movement and flow
- We have dedicated service engineers that are competent in solving various application problems.
- Initially a combination of telephone and remote, online support can solve most problems and technical issues.
- Many parts carried by engineers on site visits, so are available immediately for replacement if required.
- We provide initial training included as part of installation on how to effectively operate your new system (additional training can be booked for new employees at later dates), covering:
- Basic training on radiation.
- Detail on system display on the console.
- Detail on system menu.
- How to confirm the alarm in the load, including a useful flowchart of actions.
- How to retrieve historical data such as alarm and clean scans.
- Training on radiation safety is also available. This covers:
- Radiation basics & origin of radiation.
- Radioactive materials.
- Radiation detection techniques.
- Handling of radiation materials & safety issues.
RadComm: The Future of Radiation Detection Technology